Before you arrive at the Transporting Students with Disabilities & Special Needs Conference & Trade Show on March 15-20 in Frisco, Texas, download the free conference phone app, sponsored by Transfinder.
Download the app
- To begin, visit stnonline.com/go/tsdapp while you are in the web browser on your cell phone or mobile device (not on your desktop computer), or scan the QR code to the right with your cell phone camera.
- Once you open the link on your phone, it will redirect you to the app store to download the free app.
- Enter the email you used to register for the TSD Conference and wait for the confirmation code to complete your login.
- Fill out your profile and start exploring!
Explore the app
- Activity Feed—The Event Feed tab displays the in-app social network site. Share your conference enthusiasm, takeaways and photos on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #TSD2019, so they show up on the SocialWall. They may be featured on our website. Select Notifications for conference updates.
- Add sessions to your Schedule and request notifications so you don’t miss anything.
- Keep track of appointments you have set with other attendees.
- Learn more about other Attendees, our expert Speakers, Trade Show Exhibitors and special Sponsors. Bookmark them, add notes, find contact information and set appointments.
- See Maps of the Conference Center and Exhibit Hall, and explore what’s around the hotel and convention center.
- Check out the FAQs to get information on your hotel and restaurants in the area. Access directions to food, shopping and entertainment options at the nearby Stonebriar Centre.
- Schedule an Uber right from the app.
- Read coverage of the TSD Conference at STN Online.
- Explore sessions, post relevant photos, and start networking to rack up points and climb higher in the Game leaderboard.
Conference Registration Contact
Alice Hung Sabedra
Senior Events Coordinator
Almost 70 exhibitors will be displaying their products and services at TSD. Exhibit spaces are almost completely sold out. However, you may still inquire about booths for future conferences. Contact: Tony Corpin, STN Publisher, at 310-802-7803 or email@example.com.