FRISCO, Texas — The last full day of training at the 2019 TSD Conference concluded on Tuesday, March 19, with tears, rousing applause and learning.
- Related: TSD Workshops Encouraged Dialogue and Informed Attendees
- Related: TSD 2019 Trade Show in Photos
- Related: St. Patrick’s Day Celebrated at TSD 2019 Trade Show Reception
- Related: Video Spotlight—TSD Preview
- Related: TSD Conference Day 3 in Photos
Keynote speaker and certified behavior expert Patrick Mulick received a standing ovation during his presentation that reminded attendees why they transport students with disabilities.
His other session provided hands-on approaches to determining if student behavior is a result of their disability, and how to keep the bus safe for them and others. Mulick’s afternoon session was on strategies for providing the best possible service to students with autism, and two employment law workshops. Many conversations ensued, as attendees compared notes and consulted with one another.
1 of 28