JASPER, Ind. – Jasper Engines & Transmissions, the nation’s leader in remanufactured products, has added the following late-model transmissions to its remanufactured line up.
The GM 6L80 and 6L90E 6-speed transmissions are available for the following 2007-2009 vehicles:
- Chevrolet Yukon Denali, Avalanche and Suburban
- GMC Sierra Denali
- Cadillac Escalade
- Chevrolet/GMC C/K 1500-3500 pickups
These transmissions are unique in that the transmission control module (TCM) is physically contained inside the transmission. “These control modules are vehicle identification number (VIN) specific and must be reprogrammed accordingly,” says James Corbin, JASPER quality systems and new product development manager. “JASPER will ship these units already programmed per the vehicle VIN from the factory.”
Every JASPER remanufactured transmission is subjected to strict, high-quality processes…
- Disassembly, meticulous inspection and cleaning of components.
- All new and remanufactured parts are carefully inspected for correct tolerances to assure dependability.
- JASPER’s research and product development ensures inherent problems in OEM design are corrected.
- Dynamometer testing of domestic automatic transmissions simulates in-vehicle operation to assure trouble-free product results.
- An available Premium Service Plan that offers customers even greater value.
Each transmission is covered by JASPER’s three-Year/100,000 mile nationwide transferable parts and labor warranty. Full warranty disclosure is available on our website or upon request.
For more information on the GM 6L80/90E and JASPER’s complete line of remanufactured transmissions, please call 800-827-7455, or log onto www.jasperengines.com.