The Transporting Students with Disabilities & Special Needs Conference & Trade Show is days away, so get ready to jump on that airliner to attend the popular March 15-20 event at the Embassy Suites Dallas-Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa.
- Related: Another Great Speaker at TSD, Heather Hirsch
- Related: TSD Conference Highlights for Day 5 — Tuesday, March 19
- Related: TSD Conference Highlights for Day 4 — Monday, March 18
- Related: TSD Conference Highlights for Day 3 — Sunday, March 17
- Related: TSD Conference Highlights for Day 2 — Saturday, March 16
- Related: TSD Conference Highlights for Day 1 — Friday, March 15
- Related: Star Speaker Patrick Mulick Returns to TSD Conference
- Related: TSD Conference Speakers Set
HIGHLIGHTS OF DAY 6 — WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20
Coffee’s On Us, Tips Are Appreciated
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Back by popular demand, a focus group convened over complimentary coffee served in TSD collector’s mugs shares lessons that were learned from the past week and how attendees plan to implement them into real-world operations. TSD staff solicits feedback on what went well (and what can be improved on) to make TSD a continued resource for special needs and preschool transporters.
Facilitators: Ryan Gray & Kent Myers
Conference Registration Contact:
Alice Hung Sabedra
Senior Events Coordinator
Last Chance to Exhibit
More than 70 exhibitors will be displaying their products and services. Exhibit spaces are almost completely sold out, but to inquire about reserving a booth, contact: Tony Corpin, STN Publisher, at 310-802-7803 or firstname.lastname@example.org.