Though headlines have blared about violence on the yellow bus just weeks into the new school year, school officials affirm that anti-bullying programs are making a difference for students across the nation.Read more
Successful school bus district and contractor operations supervisors, safety supervisors and maintenance supervisors are heavily involved in setting specific targets for key performance indicators (KPIs) most closely tied to regulatory requirements, local work environment, fleet characteristics and driver performance.Read more
Larry Hannon of Warminster, Pa., might just be the best school bus driver ever. He is the winner of a record eight National School Transportation Association (NSTA) International Safety Competitions, or “roadeos.”Read more
Recent Blog Posts
Most Popular This Month
- Investigation Continues Into Death of Heroic Ohio Bus Driver
- Roundup: The Oldest School Bus Driver in America, A Sleeping Bear and Another Surprise in a Bus
- All-Electric eLion Getting Ready to Roar Before 2015 Release
- Safety Vision Wins 2014 Video Network Partnership Award
- IC Bus Introducing Propane-Powered CE Series School Bus for 2015 School Year
- Two Students Fatally Struck at School Bus Stops the Same Day
- School Bus Terrorism: Are We Now Less Prepared?
- Roundup: Bus Driver Confronted by Angry Parents, International Walk to School Day, and More!
- Eaton Introduces New Dual Clutch Transmission for the School Bus Industry
- The Lost Customer